- 24-hour emergency call out service.
- Routine consultations either at the clinic or at your yard. We also offer second opinion consultations if further advice is needed.
- Vaccinations, micro chipping, passport identification and sedating for routine procedures
- Lameness work ups, wound management and pre-purchase examinations.
- Mobile digital x-rays machine allows us to take images on or off site which can be viewed at the time and can easily be emailed to farriers, dentists and referral centres if necessary.
- Mobile ultrasound scanner to assess tendon injuries.
- A mobile endoscope allows us to perform diagnostic procedures particulalry involving the upper respiratory tract both here at the clinic or at your yard.
- Telemetric ECG and cardiac ultrasound machine for us to assess heart disease and problems.
- Advice for individual and yard parasite control based on the results of in house fecal worm egg counts.
- In house haematology and biochemistry bloods machine.
- Prescription service for horses on long term treatments.
- Minor elective surgeries such as castration and wolf tooth extraction can be performed at the clinic.
- A monthly dental clinic with the fully qualified equine dentist Craig Griffiths runs on the last Thursday of every month – it is advised to book in early as this is a well attended session!
- We also provide full feed supplements for your horses.
Your horses care always comes first with us. So if we think it is best for your horse we will discuss referring to a specialist. We have a very close relationship with the University of Liverpool’s Phillip Leverhulme Equine Hospital at Leahurst (generally regarded at the best equine hospital in the North of England). Where needed we also use several visiting experts with international reputations.